Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Weekly Individual Counseling Sessions
At Solutions, two separate Intensive Outpatient groups allow us to address the individual need of the patient. We assist our patients to:
- Develop and enhance skills to lead a substance-free life;
- Transition to outpatient services for those coming from a higher level of care;
- Understand relapse and learn to intervene in the process before returning to active addiction;
- Build recovery resilience skills;
- Integrate into 12 Step recovery and other peer support; and/or
- Address the special needs of emerging adults seeking recovery.
The scope, content, and duration of treatment are determined on an individual basis. Family members are encouraged to attend.